Comprehensive School Audit
Our team of experts works alongside the school’s leadership team to identify the highest-leverage shifts that will lead to sustained improvement for years to come.
School Audit Components
- Team of auditors including two seasoned BES coaches
- Pre-visit consultation call with the school’s leadership team and survey of all staff to gain insight into the school’s strengths and growth areas
- Two-day, on-site guided and independent visit by the BES team, including interviews with key leaders across departments and observations across grade levels, subjects, and time of day.
- Observation of professional development sessions (if schedule allows)
- Review of key documents including budget and academic materials
School Audit Results
- Culminating feedback session with the school’s leadership team to understand goals, strengths, and areas of growth that can be addressed quickly
- Detailed audit report with recommendations to further equip the school’s leadership team to accelerate student achievement and ensure the school’s operational health
This service costs $18,000 (travel included when safe travel resumes), or could be conducted virtually in 2021-22 at a reduced rate. Additional components can be added based on the school’s request.
Click here to view a sample schedule. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
One Day School Review
Through One Day School Reviews, the BES team works with school leaders to unpack and analyze a specific issue that the leadership team has identified as key to the organizational health of the school. The review includes a pre-visit consultation call, three to four hours of observation on-site (when safe travel resumes) by two BES staff members, then time to debrief and strategically plan with the school leadership team to strengthen their impact and improve the quality growth of their organization.
At the end of the review, the BES team will create a detailed report for the school, including an action plan intended to equip leaders to accelerate student achievement, ensure operational health, and lead the school to its next stage of success.
$5,000 + associated travel costs (when safe travel resumes), or could be conducted virtually in 2021-22 at a reduced rate. Cost includes pre-visit consultation and material review and post-visit check-in.
For more information, email email@example.com.